Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Thanksgiving blessing for you...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving this year. It just seems like a really good year to thank God for all my blessings.

It was a year ago this Saturday that we almost lost my Mother-in-law to her heart attack - twice. But she is here today and doing better than ever.

It was a year ago on Thanksgiving that we announced to everyone after
dinner that we were expecting a baby. Today we have a happy, healthy blessing in the form of Quinn Joseph Ryan. We couldn't imagine life without him.

Our other children are all healthy, happy and (overall) obedient and a constant blessing to Matt and I.

I could go on and on... but I want to give you guys some reasons to be thankful as well. So starting tonight I will be posting a new book review each day through the weekend. Most of them will be giveaways and most of them will be books that I have read but not been able to review yet. Then on Dec. 3rd I will do a ton of drawings! All of the current giveaways and everything I post through the weekend so spread the word and check back all weekend - it's gonna be good!~

No comments: