Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Exploding Head Syndrome...

Have you ever felt like you had so much to do that you didn't know where to start and your head was going to explode? That would be me right now. I'm having an Open House for my dance studio tomorrow night from 5-7 and I have half a million things to get accomplished by then and my head is just swimming! What do I do first??? Clean the carpets. No wait, do the painting. No, get the bathrooms finished - better yet, set up the workout room... no, welcome packets need to be assembled - did I type the newsletter yet? Oh and in the middle of all this our 13th anniversary was yesterday (we had to go out to dinner!) and our oldest had her 12th birthday the day before - yes, we spent our 1st anniversary in the hospital with her :-)

So pray for my sanity until this is over - it'll be good, but I'm not handling the stress exceptionally well :-)

1 comment:

M. C. Pearson said...

E-mail the contact again to let her know you didn't get The Bride Bargain yet...leave her the link of your post so that she knows you still participated in the tour for it. Hopefully, she'll send it out again for you!