Monday, October 25, 2010

"Don't Look Back - Women of Justice #2" Book Review


DON'T LOOK BACK - WOMEN OF JUSTICE #2
BY
LYNETTE EASON

Twelve years ago, forensic anthropologist Jamie Cash survived a brutal kidnapping. After years of therapy, she's made a life for herself---and finally lets herself get close to FBI agent Dakota Richards. But when her attacker reappears, can she escape his grasp a second time? Will she ever feel safe enough to find true love?

MY REVIEW:
Lynette Eason has a gift for suspense/thrillers with depth. I liked the first book in this series with Samantha in the driver's seat and then to see that she was bringing Samantha's sister, Jamie, back to star in this book - I was excited. I wasn't disappointed either! Jamie makes a great leading lady with her past history coming back to haunt her, literally. The man who tried to kill her 12 years ago is back to finish off the job when he finds out that she is the one that got away. I figured out early on who the killer was (I was pretty sure anyway) but even that was okay because Lynette pulls off a twist at the end that left me very satisfied. I believe the leading lady for book #3 was also introduced so I'm happy to say that I don't think this is the end of the series and I anxiously await the next one!

Available October 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.
Special thanks to Revell and Donna Hausler for my review copy of this book.

No comments: