Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New tv show from ABC - "Once Upon A Time"

This looks awesome!

OH MY GOODNESS! I am so excited for tv right now - which is really unusual for me to say as I don't watch a lot of it because of my crazy schedule during the school year. I basically keep up with Biggest Loser on NBC and then my daughter and I like to watch Make It Or Break It on ABC Family together. During the summer my girls and I watch So You Think You Can Dance and as a family we all sit down and tune into America's Got Talent (my boys can't wait for it to start!). But when it come to the fall lineup and new shows I never get very excited... until now!

I just watched the preview for a new show on ABC that starts this fall and I am so excited - hopefully this is a show that I can watch with the family. And to top it off it will be on Sundays which is a great day for me and I'll actually be able to watch it in first run! It is called Once Upon A Time and it looks amazing! Jennifer Morrison (from the tv shows House and How I Met You Mother) and Ginnifer Goodwin (from the tv shows Ed and Big Love) star in this show and will be amazing. Once Upon A Time, is a modern day fairytale from two of Lost's master storytellers for their fall line up. It centers on a woman with a troubled past who is drawn into a small town in Maine where the magic and mystery of Fairy Tales just may be real. Click this link to watch the trailer...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz9VFa7Z6Y0

And read some details here:
Anna Swan (Jennifer Morrison) knows how to take care of herself. She’s a 28-year old bail bonds collector who’s been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when the son she gave up years ago finds her, everything will change. Henry (Jared Gilmore) is 10 years old now and in desperate need of Anna’s help. Henry believes that Anna actually comes from an alternate world… and is Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White’s (Ginnifer Goodwin) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen’s (Lana Parilla) curse, which trapped the fairytale world forever, frozen in time. Of course Anna doesn’t believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Concerned for Henry, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems. It’s a place where magic has been forgotten, but is still powerfully close… where fairytale characters are alive, even though they don’t remember who they once were–including the Evil Queen who is now Henry’s foster mother. The epic battle for the future of all worlds is beginning, but for good to win, Anna will have to accept her destiny and fight like hell.

No comments: