Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winners, Winners and more Winners!!!

And the winners are...

Okay everyone, here are the winners of the last round of drawings - if you are on this list contact me by email at -

ryanx6 at msn dot com

and give me your name and address so I can forward it to the author (or me if I'm the one sending it out *grin* )

I had to redraw for the winner of the Nebraska Dreams trilogy by Cara Putman and the winner is - Karin56381

Bringing Home the Prodigals by Rob Parsons - Jamerican Spice

Havah by Tosca Lee - Lora Lease

Murder, Mayhem and a Fine Man by Claudia Mair Burney - Abi (A Breading 4 Fun...)

Wounded by Claudia Mair Burney - MJ (MJ.Coward...)

Heavenly Places by Kimberly Cash Tate - Cara

Violet Dawn by Brandilyn Collins - Carolynn W.

Girls 'N Grace books by Pam Davis - Melissa & hippmom

Sweet Caroline by Rachel Hauck - The Giveaway Diva

It's All About Us Series by Shelley Adina - Kate (glittergurl04...)


Congratulations everyone - the other giveaways are open for a little longer - a new round of drawings will happen this weekend!

No comments: