Saturday, January 5, 2008

Heartsong Mysteries - 4 free books!


Mary Connealy (author of Petticoat Ranch see my interview with her here) sent me this e-mail today and I thought I would pass the info on to the rest of you in case you might be interested -
Cozy Mysteries are so fun!





It's finally time for the launch of Heartsong Mysteries!
http://www.heartsongmysteries.com/
You can try four books free at this link.
I've got two books coming from HM this year and I had so much fun writing in
the cozy mystery style, humor and quirks and murder.
Writer's are strange aren't they? :)
Of Mice...and Murder
Pride and Pestilence
then a third book in 2008 called
The Miceman Cometh.
Mary


Mary talks about Of Mice...and Murder in her interview and it sounds great. I went ahead and signed up for the 4 free books and just so you know - it never asked for payment information, it just asked for name, address and e-mail. Then it told me my new books were on their way to me :-)

No comments: