Sunday, April 12, 2009

Book Winners!!! Check for your name!

HAPPY EASTER!
WHAT BETTER WAY TO CELEBRATE
THAN BY GIVING AWAY SOME BOOKS!
CHECK FOR YOUR NAME...
1) Gingham Mountain by Mary Connealy goes to windycindy!
2) Tender Grace by Jackina Stark goes to Traveler (Judy Gann if traveler doesn't contact me by Wednesday)
3) Age Before Beauty by Virginia Smith goes to Susan Stitch
4) Shame Lifter by Marilyn Hontz goes to hippmom
5) Daniel's Den by Brandt Dodson goes to Gin
6) Daisy Chain by Mary Demuth goes to Carole
7) Red, White & Blue goes to windycindy
Contact me with your mailing address if you are a winner - email me at-
ryanx6[at]msn[dot]com

3 comments:

hippmom said...

Thanks, Janna! You have such great giveaways.

Carole said...

Janna, I just sent you a private e-mail with my address. I've been having trouble with my Internet service, so please let me know if you don't receive it.

I greatly appreciate winning a copy of Daisy Chain.

cjarvis [at] bellsouth [dot] net

Fedora said...

Woohoo! Congrats, WindyCindy, Traveler, Susan Stitch, hippmom, Gin, and Carole! Lots of happy reading!