- God has put a call on my life to teach my children
- My children NEED me and not a stranger being the major influence in their life
- I see my children as individuals not as part of a classroom
- I want to be friends with my children when they are grown, not strangers
- I would be disobeying God's call on my life if I did not homeschool
And how do you explain all that without making them feel guilty? Like you think they should be homeschooling too. I always say that homeschooling is not perfect for everybody - but it's perfect for us!